This website (the “Site”) is the property of Haleon.
Your use of the Site may mean Haleon collects your personal data. For more information on this please see Haleon’s Privacy Centre.
The Site is only for users in United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. Haleon does not represent that content available on or through the Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
[This Site is managed by a Haleon subcontractor, SaySo Medical Limited.]
How to register an account
You will need to set up an account to access the Site, or part of the Site.
Keeping your account details safe
You must keep your account details safe.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of Haleon’s security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Haleon.
Suspension or withdrawal of the Site
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and Haleon reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Site without notice. Haleon will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Information in the Site
The information provided on the Site is for general information only. The Site may contain general information about medical conditions. If you are a healthcare professional, the information contained on the Site is not intended to serve as a substitute for your own medical judgment. If you have a medical condition or are concerned about your symptoms or have any other concerns or questions about your health or medicines, you should always consult an appropriate healthcare professional. The information on the Site is not intended to be used by itself to provide you with specific medical advice or recommendations nor is it designed to diagnose, prevent, monitor, mitigate, treat or cure any medical condition.
Haleon uses reasonable efforts to update its websites, but some information may become out of date over time. Whilst we do everything we can to bring you trustworthy and reliable information we cannot give an absolute guarantee that every piece of information on the Site is true, accurate or up to date at all times. Haleon is therefore unable to and makes no warranties or representations as to the reliability, accuracy, suitability, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained on the Site, including that information shared through any webinars. The information on the Site is provided as is.
Financial Information – No Offer and Forward-Looking Statements
Nothing on the Site is or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares, ADRs or other securities of Haleon.
Actual financial results and developments may be materially different from any forecast, opinion or expectation expressed on the Site and the past performance of the price of securities must not be relied upon as a guide to their future performance.
Use and access
You may freely browse the Site, but you may only access or download material on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained (except where the content is user-generated). Without the express written permission of Haleon, no other use of material on the Site is permitted.
Trade marks/proprietary rights
Haleon claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trade marks appearing on the Site. Such third-party trade marks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Haleon should be inferred from the use of these marks.
Links to third-party sites may be provided for the interest or convenience of users of the Site. Haleon assumes no responsibility for the content of non-Haleon sites to which it provides links, and accepts no liability for any information or opinion contained in any third-party site or breach or omission in the privacy policies of third parties.
Rules about linking to the Site
You may link to Haleon’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Haleon’s reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Haleon's part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. The Site must not be framed on any other website.
Haleon reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Haleon is not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. Haleon does not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
User-generated content is not approved by Haleon
The Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to social media pages, video-sharing sites, bulletin boards and chat rooms. The information and materials have not been verified or approved by Haleon. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent Haleon’s views or values and are solely those of the contributing authors, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These comments do not represent the opinions of Haleon and have not undergone a formal medical or scientific vetting process. Always consult with a qualified medical practitioner for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment. If you have a medical condition, you should seek medical advice from an appropriate healthcare professional. The information on the Site. is not intended to be used by itself to provide you with specific medical advice or recommendation. Haleon excludes liability for any information, material and views contributed by users of the Site.
Uploading content to the Site
Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant Haleon and other users of the Site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to Haleon are described under the Rights you are giving Haleon to use material you upload heading below.
Haleon also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
If you wish to contact Haleon in relation to content you have uploaded to the Site and that Haleon have taken down, please contact via the details provided.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
Rights you are giving Haleon to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to the Site, you grant Haleon the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the Site and across different media including to promote the Site or the service forever; and
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users, partners or advertisers to use the content for its purposes forever.
You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Haleon’s content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
- To upload terrorist content.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Haleon may from time to time provide interactive services on the Site, including, without limitation:
- Video-sharing facilities.
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Chat bots
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Site (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it. The content standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole. Haleon will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the content standards.
A Contribution must be accurate (where it states facts) be genuinely held (where it states opinions) and comply with the law applicable in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be deceitful, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, threatening or defamatory of any person or be in contempt of court.
- Bully, insult, intimidate, harass, humiliate, abuse or invade another's privacy, cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Promote or include any illegal content or activity, sexually explicit material, child sexual abuse material violence, content that is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence, nor infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Haleon if this is not the case.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Include an image of an individual under the age of 18, or an image of another person without their consent.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
You must not upload a video containing harmful material. You must tell Haleon immediately, if you upload a video containing any of the following: criminal material (relating to terrorism, sexual exploitation of children, child pornography, racism and xenophobia), unclassified or unclassifiable videos, videos rated R18 or suitable for R18 rating and other material that might impair the physical, mental or moral development of persons under the age of 18 (restricted material).
You must use the functionality provided on the Site to declare whether, as far as you know or can reasonably be expected to know, any video contains advertising.
Any advertising included in a video you upload must not:
- advertise cigarettes and other tobacco products (including e-cigarettes), prescription-only medicine, or alcoholic drinks.
- prejudice respect for human dignity or include or promote discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- encourage behaviour prejudicial to health or safety or behaviour grossly prejudicial to the protection of the environment; or
- cause physical, mental or moral detriment to persons under the age of 18; directly exhort such persons to purchase or rent goods or services in a manner which exploits their inexperience or credulity; directly encourage such persons to persuade their parents or others to purchase or rent goods or services; or unreasonably show such persons in dangerous situations.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site and removal of any Contribution made by you to the Site.
- Legal action against you, including bringing legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as Haleon reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
Haleon does not exclude or limit in any way its liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by or Haleon’s negligence or the negligence of Haleon’s employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
Haleon excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Site or any content on it.
Haleon will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
In particular, Haleon will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
If you are using the Site for domestic and private use only (and not for any commercial or business purpose), Haleon shall have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If defective digital content that Haleon has supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by Haleon’s failure to use reasonable care and skill, Haleon will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, Haleon will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following Haleon’s advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by Haleon.
Governing law and jurisdiction